Cookie Stamps | Cookie Impressions Maker - Set of 4 Designs
Original price Rs. 315.00 - Original price Rs. 315.00
Rs. 315.00 - Rs. 315.00
Current price Rs. 315.00
- Package Contains: 4 X biscuit stamp + 1 X Stamp handle ring
- Made of Silicone, D-I-Y mould, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, soft, reusable, and durable
- Can be used to imprint wonderful works such as biscuits, food, fudge, chocolate snacks, butter tarts, etc
- Resin moulds that are easily cleaned by foam
- Made of good quality plastic to provide optimum durability and is dishwasher safe
- Tips for the perfect stamped cookies:
- Chill your dough
- Chilling your dough for at least 20 minutes before you stamp, then again for an hour before you bake so it goes into the oven cold, will help to “set” the stamp design into your cookie.
- Dust your stamp
- Use flour to dust your stamp, then tap off the excess before stamping your dough. Repeat this between stamps to ensure no dough sticks to the stamp. (You can dust with icing sugar too) Ensure your oven is at the right temperature – adding your chilled cookies into a pre-heated oven at the right temperature is a must. If the oven is not hot enough the cookie will take longer to cook and will have more time to spread.
- This might take a little trial and error with your own oven as cooking times may vary. We find that the less the dough is rolled and handled, the better the results.
- Try to minimize the amount you handle and roll your dough – pop your dough back into the fridge to chill if you have rolled it out more than twice.